Upload rendered scenes to cloud storage and ftp servers
Uploading your rendered scenes directly to Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, or even to an ftp server of your choice is only a few easy clicks away using AV Studio.
Start by creating a new upload location for your cloud storage service or ftp server from the My teams page.
When you select a cloud storage service, you're prompted to login and give AV Studio access permissions. To upload files using this AV Studio feature, please Allow AV Studio access. If you're uploading files to an FTP (or SFTP) server, you'll need to enter your server information in the pop-up, then click Connect. Once the new upload location is created, you can select that location anytime you're ready to start uploading files to that destination.
|FTP||Google Drive (example)|
- Nickname: Enter a unique name for this location.
- Type: Choose either FTP or SFTP.
- TLS: Check this if your FTP server uses TLS encryption.
- Address: Enter the IP address or fully qualified domain name of the FTP server.
- Path: Enter the path on the ftp server where you want to save the uploaded file.
- Port: Enter the port used by the target FTP server. The default port is 21.
- Username and Password: Enter the username and password to login to the ftp server.
Now you're ready to upload some scenes to a location. You can upload one, or multiple scenes at the same time!
- Some cloud storage services have file size limits on their plans. If you're unable to upload large files, check your plan for file size limits.
- The file name of your scenes should not include special characters, tabs, line feeds, or be completely blank. Dashes and underlines are allowed.
- If the token from your cloud service expires, you must reconnect to the cloud service to be able to upload files. From the My Teams page, click File Transfer. Select the expired location from the list and click Reconnect.