Stream from AV Studio
You can use the Epiphan Pearl family of encoders to stream to Facebook or YouTube directly from AV Studio. It’s easy.
Before you begin: Ensure your Pearl encoder is paired with your AV Studio team.
To stream to Facebook from AV Studio:
- In AV Studio, open the Encoders list to see all your devices. Then select the encoder’s thumbnail to open the Status page for that encoder.
- On the Status page, select Facebook as your streaming destination.
- Follow the prompts to give AV Studio permission to access your Facebook account.
- Now select who can see the streamed posts on your timeline, and then select OK.
- Select OK to allow the encoder to post to groups. Your new streaming destination appears in the drop-down list of destinations on the Status page.
- On the encoder’s Status page, you can modify the information for that streaming destination. Add a title, description, and make setting changes. When you’re ready, select Start streaming.
- In the Streaming section, the button changes to Stop streaming. When you’re done, simply select Stop streaming.